Accessibility Statement for Coeur de Terre Vineyard
Coeur de Terre Vineyard is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Coeur de Terre Vineyard takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Coeur de Terre Vineyard:
- Include accessibility as part of our mission statement.
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Coeur de Terre Vineyard is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Coeur de Terre Vineyard. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Coeur de Terre Vineyard:
- Phone: 503-883-4111
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Visitor address: 21000 SW Eagle Point Rd, McMinnville, OR, USA
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.
Accessibility of Coeur de Terre Vineyard relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Coeur de Terre Vineyard assessed the accessibility of Coeur de Terre Vineyard by the following approaches:
World class wine tasting experience. Thanks so much for the great chat and friendly advice, Jana! Greetings from Edmonton, Canada. We will be back!
They host great summer concerts Friday evenings with wine & pizza baked on site in a mobile clay oven in a beautiful outdoor setting
Excellent expression of the region, especially the reserve Pinot.